This week at
it's Chrissy's turn to choose the challenge and she's going with "Christmas In July" to help us all get a head start on those holiday cards.
This is what I did....
This pretty reindeer is from ArtOutrageous on Etsy. Added a couple of wooden snowflakes and sentiment stickers and that was that.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Craft Rocket: animals
A Place to Start: anything goes
Make My Monday: Christmas in July
Neglected Stuff: use neglected stash - Both the patterned paper and the wooden snowflakes have been long languishing in my stash.
613 Avenue Create: any holiday
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas goes
Crafty Animals: anything with an animal goes
Critter Crazy: anything goes with a featured critter
Merry Little Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Christmas [or not] Bingo: B - Christmas, red, digital image
Tic Tac Toe: any colour, free, sentiment
Inkspirational: Christmas in July

Oh, this is super cute. I love your little reindeer and the wooden snowflakes. I've seen them, but never really knew what to do with them. Now I might just pick some up xx
ReplyDeleteOh My! What a sweetie he is.....GORgeous design and I LOve your colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your Christmas card with us at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx
A great Christmas make Jan .. .. love that super cute image very much..
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Jules xoxoxo
Love this! What a super image and I love how well it matches the paper. xx
ReplyDeleteOMG ... too, too cute! Fun design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff & Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
He is adorable and coloured beautifully Jan, love those papers they are gorgeous,,
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
I would take that little reindeer home as a pet if I could. Such a darling image and a wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteBack again to admire your gorgeous card and say thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
ReplyDeleteI just love the country colors on your pretty DP, Jan, framing your adorable little deer, all decked out for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July - a great way to get Christmas cards done early! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteAn adorable card, Jan! I love the image, your coloring and paper choice. Those wooden snowflakes (my favorite Christmas embellishment) are THE perfect finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and really cute reindeer!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Wow - love this cute reindeer and all the matching elements. Perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge
ReplyDeleteLove these digis and this one is especially cute with your gorgeous coloring and great card design.
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning composition. Every element is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Hello! Your adorable reindeer card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing some festive joy with us - and in such a fabulous fashion!
ReplyDelete~carol
Thank you so much Jan R for participating again at ConBC #20 during our July-August session!! Your deer image is so very dear!!! :) And I want those wood snowflakes!!!! :)
ReplyDelete