Wednesday, July 15, 2026

P is for Pink! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "P is for Pink!" which means she wants to see pink on those projects.

This is what I did....


Can't claim credit for that sentiment, one of my sub-babies asked me to make a birthday card for her friend that incorporated an olive and a Google search found me this pun (which has gotta be up there in at least the top 5 for birthday puns).  A very old digi from C.C Designs was the perfect pairing.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. 

Also for:

AAA Birthday:  for girls
Moving Along With the Times:  use a colouring medium
A Place to Start:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Crafty Calendar:  happy birthday
Alphabet Challenge:  F is for festivities
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Cardz for Galz:  for a friend

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant- the cute image and punny sentiment are perfect together!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar and Crafty Catz challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little image with such a cute sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I got a good chuckle out of your darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image with a big smile bathing in her martini and love the pun..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe such a funny, fun card. Love the image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love this little lady enjoying her cocktail so much she's slipped into it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and love that sentiment!!! The image is adorable. Your coloring and paper piecing go perfectly with you awesome paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and wonderful card. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz, Crafty Catz, Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahaha!!!! I haven’t seen that pun before. I love it! And such a great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute card, and lovely pun. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful and fun birthday card! I love the background paper that features a combination of soft pink and dark blue. I like how you worked around those colours, and I like the stamp-shaped image with the punny sentiment. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the late comment.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card Jan. I love the fun image and your paper is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.