Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pop of Colour! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Mandy's turn to choose the challenge and she's going with "Pop of Colour!" which means she wants to see mostly neutrals except for one POP of colour.

I had fun with this one. Well, once I had figured out what I wanted to do, that is. And, I figured out what I wanted to do when I saw a sketchy digi from Sassy Cheryl's. I love sketchy digis. Anyhoo, this is what I did....


I'd like to pretend that I actually did much colouring on this but truth be told, even though I did run a coloured pencil around the edges here and there, I'm pretty sure it didn't make much difference.  I did add the red though for my pop of colour so at least I did something.

So why not grab some neutrals and just one colour and join us for our challenge?  Then you can head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up.  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jan this turned out awesome! I did the same image for my card too! hehehehe! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love this one Jan! What a sweet image, and I love how you added your pop of colour, too cute!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that doggy... Very cute. :) Love the mono look with an itsy bitsy red spots peeking.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Jan! I haven't seen many sketchy images, but love it! A store for me, gotta check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I love the only pop of colour being on the bow. Great card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Jan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her :). Nice job on this challenge my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.