it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying, "Animal Antics" which just mean that I want to see a project that includes an animal. It doesn't even have to be anticking!
This is what I did.....
As you can see, this pup's got a flower....well.....half of a flower for someone special. I'm not sure where this stamp is from. A couple of years ago when I was at a crop I was admiring a tablemate's stamps. She ended up stamping a few on a spare piece of cardstock for me....which I then completely forgot about. Earlier this year I was doing a clean up and came across them.....but then set them aside. Thought this pooch was perfect for this challenge so I finally coloured him up and onto a card he went. (:
Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Cutie Pie: layer it up + cute
Incy Wincy: man's best friend
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Corrosive Challenge: anything goes
Alphabet Challenge: E is for earth bound animal
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: any animal goes
Shopping Our Stash: UFOs
The Cat's Pajamas: patterned paper


Whoever made this stamp, he is very cute and those papers are wonderful too. Darling card!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh...he's a cutie! Love the card – image, papers (perfect match) and bow embellishment. How's the mojo by the way? Better? Looks to me like you're rockin' it here.
ReplyDeleteThat pup really is sweet - and so was your cropmate to stamp him on some scrap paper for you! He fits the challenge just perfectly! Great card - and fun challenge too!
ReplyDeleteAwww, this is so sweet....what a gorgeous image and layers make it perfect for our theme.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with the Cuties, we hope to see you again soon xx
Hi Jan
ReplyDeleteSuch a great image .. .. .. shame you don't know the designer .. .. he is super cute!!
Love your paper choices too. An all round fabby card!!
Love Jules xx
I am amazed in what we discover when we clean up. This is a very cute image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Man's Best Friend/Fur Babies/Pets Challenge. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's.
ReplyDeleteSue x
So sweet and adorable Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Cute and so well crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Cute, cute, Cute and as always great coloring, Jan !
ReplyDeleteImke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE
Cute image and a super cute card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn
oooooh that's a beautiful card and as always i am blown away by both your coloring skillz AND your ability to then pair a colored image with the perfect papers and embellies! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove his expression! A great card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
Helen x