Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Yesterday! @ Little Red Wagon

 This week at


it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing on with her Beatles theme and she's saying, "Yesterday!" which just means that she wants to see those creations that have a vintage feel or include vintage elements.  

Ah, yesterday.  At the time of writing this post, yesterday was Oct. 31st, which was Halloween.  And, as everybody knows, those little chocolate bars and small bags of chips do not contain any calories if eaten on Halloween.  So, I, of course, tried to eat as many of them as I could, you know, because going by the logic in the previous sentence, they are much healthier for you when consumed on Halloween.  Admittedly, that's not to say I haven't eaten any leftover Halloween treats today, because, I, of course, have.  The difference being is that I feel slightly more guilty indulging today, than I did yesterday.  Hence the beginning of this sentence, 'Ah yesterday'.  

But, you didn't come here to see me wax poetic about yesterday, you came to see my vintage project.  Though, I will say now, that if I had realized that this card would be posted just after Halloween, I might have went with something else because.....


.....having that sentiment staring at you as you unwrap a mini Coffee Crisp just kinda hits differently, ya know?

Digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil.

So, why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. 

Also for:

Ellibelle's:  anything goes
TTCRD:  anything goes
A Place To Start:  squares & circles
Cupcake Inspirations:  anything goes
Double Trouble:  something, anything + Cupcake Inspirations
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Can You Handle the Pressure:  use an embossing folder
Colour Crazy:  anything goes
Crafty Catz:  anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Creatively fun and uniquely awesome!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CO -Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and looking at the colouring and embossed background I can tell you still have chocolate on your mind haha :)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, beautiful design in those lovely shades of brown, great sentiment, love the image and your fantastic colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I enjoyed reading your description, it makes perfect sense to me! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jan, love the image and sentiment and vintage colours, really awesome..off for a snickers...yum..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! You crack me up. And on to the card...awesome vintage vibe going on here, and you know that center paper panel looks like chocolate to me!!! Like the embossed top of a chocolate bar. Like how you've framed your image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that saying - very unique card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your post, and this card is wonderful and unique. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle The Pressure?.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card and unique sentiment. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the torn edges and vintage look with the background patterned papers and the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the chocolate going on here...in your description and in your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely vintage card, Jan. The torn edges, the colors, the image - jusst great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card... but tell me more about mini coffee crisps! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit, I thought of chocolate when I noted the embossed background. This is really a fantastic card, Janice. I love this fun, vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a super card (especially given the reminder of chocolate!) and I absolutely love that sentiment! I did have a bit more chocolate than I should have although fortunately (or is that unfortunately?!) my strapping young lads seemed to take care of it faster than I could.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the monochromatic color scheme and fabulous image! Oh, and chocolate on Halloween is a must!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the all the layering and the vintage vibe on the card! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Best,

    Sweta
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the vintage feel of this pretty card. So great details. Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.