This week at
it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing to take us through the alphabet with this week's challenge being "Q is for Quote" which means she wants to see those projects that have an included quote.
This is what I did....
Some of you probably recognize those lines from the story 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. I added it in Canvas to this digi from PlumLovedArt.
I tell ya, I hit this card layout again and again and again. I do try to shake it up from time to time but I admit I often fall back into that ole "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" frame of mind. Oh well. (:
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
As You Like It: favourite colouring medium - My favourite thing to colour with is Prismacolor pencils. I love that you can easily control how much colour you are putting down and you can't beat the price compared to markers!
Unicorn Challenge: layer it up
Christmas Crafts All Year Long: Q is for quote
A Place to Start: anything goes
The Card Concept: Christmas inspirational photo - I was inspired by the theme and the bold reds in the photo for this clean and layered card.

Ah yes, this is a great quote. Love the card, I can see why it's a favourite. It's so atmospheric xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a serene, peaceful card. And I love the quote you chose! I don't think I've ever heard it outside the story and it works just perfectly with your image!
ReplyDeleteA lovely winter scene and love the quote Jan..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
This is such a great design, I see why you would want to use it again and again. Love your sweet little scene and the quote is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat quote and lovely scene. Great coloring as always.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
An adorable card, Jan! Love how you added the quote.
ReplyDeleteGreat quote! Love the star placement! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Love your winter scene as well as the quote! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! We hope you can join us again soon!
ReplyDelete