Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas In July @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm going with "Christmas in July" which means I just want to see Christmas projects.

This is what I did.....


I do like how this turned out.  Digi is from Skapar Kallarn, and the words are dies from Paper Smooches.  Wouldn't it be neat of snowflakes were red and green.....or any colours really?  Hmmm.....except when it started to melt and the colours all blended together to form a goopy brown, then not so pretty, of course.  Still, living in the country, and travelling gravel roads a lot, that's pretty much what melting snow looks like to me anyways.  Don't know if I'd handle having my whole lawn look like that though.  Okay, let's stick with white.

So, why not get those Christmas project starting and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Come And Get It:  2 or more patterned papers
Sweet Stampin':  Christmas In July
Aud Sentiments:  Christmas in July + sentiment
Cut It Up:  Christmas in July
Always Fun Challenges:  paper piecing
Christmas Card Challenges:  inspirational photo
Cardz 4 Guyz:  Christmas in July
Deep Ocean:  Christmas in July
The Holly & the Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
Unicorn Challenge:  Christmas in July
{PIN}spirational:  inspirational photo
ABC Christmas:  O is for Old - Patterned paper is a few years old, new to me digi
Christmas At Sweet Stampin':  anything Christmas goes
Watercooler Wednesdays:  anything masculine goes
Paper Smooches:  anything goes

21 comments:

  1. I like the patterned paper very much and that is an interesting concept about coloured snow :) Great card and challenge, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card and love that paper pieced scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman card. I love the paper pieced scarf!
    Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #195. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Darling snowman and I like the paper choices. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday! Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I LOVE the name of your blog! I bet you have a fun sense of humor! :)

    As long as we're making believe, why don't we make the snowflakes colorful as they're falling, but as soon as they touch anything on earth, they turn to white?

    Your card is really adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colourful snowflakes that then turn white - what a brilliant idea!!!! Thanks for the lovely comment. :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute Christmas card! i love those pretty papers and that adorable snowman with his warm green scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, such a fun image and love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Hope to see you again soon. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super! Thank you so much for sharing at The Holly & The Ivy. Please come back again. Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, love the idea of coloured snowflakes!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jan, what a cute and colourful card! I'm all for your idea of colourful snowflakes as long as they didn't leave colours all over my clothing and hair. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Great snowman card. Love the background DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercolor Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am totally smitten with this card. I tried and tried to find the image, but the language difference made it very hard. I can only find the freebies on FB and not any available for sale. I really love how you cut out the snowman parts from DP. Perfect card! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn. It took a bit but I found it for you. :-) It's here. Just comment "buy" you she'll message you to make arrangements for payment. Hth!

      Delete
  18. This snowman is sooo cute!!! Love this digi image and your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally adorable. LOVE the red and green snowflakes♥ Thanks for entering our Cut It Up Christmas in July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.