Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Let's Get Dotty! @ Tiddly Inks

This month at


we're getting dotty! All you need is some spots and dots, and a Tiddly Inks image and you're in!

This is what I did....


I went with an extra from the Fun Animals Set.  You get a whole whack of images with this set for the bargain price of $4.00.  I also went with a photo that makes it look as if my card is going to topple forward off the screen.  So, watch out.  ;-)

Why not grab a Tiddly Inks image, and join us for the challenge?  And be sure to  check out the fabulousness the DT has come up with.

Simon Says:  happy birthday

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple! Love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely dotty about your card, Jan! Love the polka dot papers that go so well with the bow in the image. And those buttons...the perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.