Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy Repeat Day! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Happy Repeat Day!" which means that she wants you to double (or triple or quadruple or quintuple or sextuple or septuple or octuple or n-tuple, and by gawd, if you can do either of those last couple, I will, indeed, stand up and applaud) up on some aspect of your project. Lots of fun to be had with this challenge!

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Happy Repeat Day!" which means that she wants you to double (or triple or quadruple or quintuple or sextuple or septuple or octuple or n-tuple, and by gawd, if you can do either of those last couple, I will, indeed, stand up and applaud) up on some aspect of your project. Lots of fun to be had with this challenge!

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Happy Repeat Day!" which means that she wants you to double (or triple or quadruple or quintuple or sextuple or septuple or octuple or n-tuple, and by gawd, if you can do either of those last couple, I will, indeed, stand up and applaud) up on some aspect of your project. Lots of fun to be had with this challenge!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, I thought about doing that just one more time but I was afraid I'd lose you all.  It is a Happy Repeat Day! challenge after all....I just couldn't resist.

After that silliness, I should probably just go ahead and show you my card....


Let's see....I doubled up on the bling, tripled up on the patterned papers, quadrupled up on the numbers and septupled up on the die cut letters.  I think I've got the challenge covered!  I was at a crafty garage sale recently and I picked up this stamp there....it was just in a plastic baggie so I have no idea who the maker is.  I was so happy I found it though as my daughter graduated from grade 8 last week and it gave me the opportunity to colour up an image to look like her.  She didn't wear a gown & cap, but I got the hair right.  (:

*ahem*  WARNING!  BLATANT MOM-BRAGGING MOMENT AHEAD!

My daughter finished her elementary school career on quite a high note.  She was awarded Honours, the General Proficiency Award (for the top marks), Excellence in English, Excellence in French, Female Athlete of the Year, the Principal's Award for Leadership and Valedictorian.  We are quite proud of her.  Bragging moment over.  (:

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fantastic projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Crafty Cardmakers:  dies or punches
Make My Monday:  things that begin with the letter B - bling, black
Crafty Friends:  things that begin with the letter B - bling, black
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Alphabet Challenge:  G is for glitz
Aud Sentiments:  anything goes + sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  any occasion
Watercooler Wednesday:  anything feminine goes

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jan

    What a fabulous card. I love how you have coloured that cute image and the great background you have created.

    Many congratulations to your daughter too. She must have worked really hard to get those results! You certainly should be proud!!

    Sorry for being a stranger here. I am snowed under with wedding work .. .. the summer brides are keeping me busy .. .. but I just spied your lovely card on my dashboard whilst having a much needed cup of tea .. .. and just had to comment!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan… Thanks for sharing another one of your gorgeous cards with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Things Beginning with ‘B’ theme… Congrats for your daughter too, can tell you are one proud Mum, which is so lovely !!!! Please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's such a cutie thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a sweet grad card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun graduation card with that sweet little image, Jan! Love your background which really shows off the image perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet graduation card with a cute girl. Love the layout and the use of patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the bling and that coloured image is so cute. Congrats on your daughters achievements, you have every right to brag!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Narelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to duplicate our Logo :-) in your blog post !!!

    Super cute and FUN graduation card, Jan ! I like your layout and your coloring looks fabulous.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed with so many things after reading your post...the repeats, the explanation, the garage sale finds and your fab daughter!!! A big congrats to her (and to you for raising such a rock star)! Oh yes, and your darling card is just so perfect and you are so clever (I think I know where she got some of her gifts!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such exciting news about your daughter!! You have every right to brag! Such a cute card too!! And it's great that you could colour up the image to look like your amazing daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great grad card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this month.
    Jo Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little late to the party but wanted to thank you for sharing your amazing project with us in the Crafty Catz 'Anything Goes' challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this grad card! Fantastic! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check custom t shirts boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.