Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Use A Stamp! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's going easy on us.....she just wants us to use a stamp!

This is what I did.....


I challenged myself to use an actual stamp and not a digi.  This wonderful Santa's beard is from The Cat's Pajamas (now closed ): ).

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. 

Also for:

Unicorn Challenge:  not square
Sweet Stampin':  use a die cut
Craft Rocket:  use dies
A Cut Above:  anything goes with a die cut
Peace on Earth:  inspirational photo
Merry Little Christmas:  anything Christmas goes
Addicted to Stamps:  die cuts
A Place to Start:  related to a song - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Love your Santa beard Jan and love your tags..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jingle dangle on your darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that is one FUN stamp!! Love that little jingle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Christmas tag! I love the white stamped image on the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white on brown! Feels nostalgic! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
    Jill K, DT Member, A Place to Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag Jan.
    Glad you joining us at 613 Avenue Create,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super cute tag, Jan! Love the beard stamp on kraft and that sparkly jingle sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to stamps and more.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the stamped image - super clever, right and the bit of sparkle you added. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.