it's yours truly's turn to choose the challenge and I want to see anything that celebrates a winter holiday. So, Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice/Las Posadas/Diwali/Chinese New Year/Saturnalia/Yule/Omisoka or anything else you want to make a project for!
This is what I did....
We celebrate Christmas so I went with the jolly man himself....he looks like he has a present for all my readers.....aw!! Stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps and the die cut is from Stamplorations. And both are awesome.
Welp, my friends, that's it for me for this year. As much as I really, really wish I could do more crafting than just LRW DT duties (which I do love doing) I'm afraid it's just not possible for me right now so I won't be back until our 2020 Challenge kick off on January 1st. I hope you all have very happy holidays, and I want to extend a sincere thank you to anyone who stops by to check out what I made. THANK YOU! (:
Oh and, why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
ABC Christmas: yuletide
Crafty Gals: tis the season
The Sisterhood of Crafters: anything Christmas
Christmas With the Cuties: Christmas cuties
Crafty Cardmakers: Christmas
Cutie Pie: Christmas cuties
Make My Monday: anything Christmas
Aud Sentiments: Christmas + sentiment
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Shopping Our Stash: happy holidays
The Holly & the Ivy: anything Christmas goes
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations: holidays


Super cute card, Jan; love your image, paper choice and the awesome glittery sentiment! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card, Jan and i totally love the glittery sentiment. Just great !
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your loved ones a merry christmas and a happy, healthy new Year !
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Wonderful card. Great background paper and glitter sentiment and darling image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Janice, this is darling and you are so right about the stamp and die, they are awesome! Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas just full of blessings!
ReplyDeleteLove your choice of designer paper for this great Santa. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx
ReplyDeleteCute and joyful card Jan. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge with your wonderful card, just perfect for our challenge theme cheers Sue N x
ReplyDeleteAdorable Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties
Julie T