it's Doni's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Blue!" which means, you guessed it, she wants you to use blue on your projects. And, my friends, I do sincerely hope you are all just using blue and not feeling blue.
This is what I did.....
I went with a fairly generic card today. I really like this street scene from Pernilla Nilsson. I paper pieced the tree and pop dotted up two of the circles for some dimension. And, that's pretty much all there is to this one.
Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.


Hi Jan
ReplyDeleteI love your card soooo much. Such a great image and the paper-pieced tree is just great! This would make the perfect new home card.
Hope you are keeping OK and managing to get your hands on some essential supplies.
Love Jules xx
Cute street scene... this would make a great Welcome to the neighborhood card.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that street scene - especially with the paper pieced tree and its dimension. What a great card!
ReplyDeleteKeep safe and healthy!
You know, sometimes the simplest cards are the most stunning. I REALLY, really like this one!!! That little pop dot to the tree adds great dimension and the tree paper piecing was a brillant idea. Bravo my friend!
ReplyDeleteLove this wonderful card/image...you can tell everyone in this lovely neighborhood is sheltering in place...not a soul to be seen. I would be peeking out my window at those wonderful trees if I lived here.
ReplyDeleteCute little scene, Jan ! Your coloring is as always awesome and i like the paper pieced tree.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE