Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Flowers! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Doni's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Flowers" which means, she wants to see makes about how we perceive reality, that answer the question: Can our minds correctly interpret reality or is reality subjective?

I'm just kidding....she wants to see projects with flowers on them. (: Just one, or as many as you can fit on!

This is what I did.....


As you can see, I've got some lovely sunflowers on there from A Day for Daisies, and......wait for it.....the shop is back open!  Yay!!  It always makes me sad when I see one of my favourites close down...I'm thrilled to be able to say that these wonderful images are available again.  Sentiment is from MFT.

My mojo has been lacking lately, I haven't been doing much creating.....and now's the time I have extra time to do it!  I think a lot of us are feeling uninspired these days.  Still, I was happy with how this turned out.  Quality over quantity is always the way to go.  Now, if I could just convince the part of me that's been shovelling crap junk food down my gullet (my go-to way to combat stress) since the whole pandemic began that the aforementioned sentence would be the better way to go.....

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

A Vintage Journey:  beautiful blooms
Colour Crazy:  anything goes
Crafty Catz:  sending hugs
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
QKR:  anything goes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday:  make it feminine
Always Fun:  female cards
Make My Monday:  use a digital stamp
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Stamping Sensations:  say it with flowers
Arty Divas:  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the color scheme and pretty flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about feminine creations!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Janice, I hadn't noticed any missing mojo. Thanks for the great news that ADFD is back open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card with lovely image and colouring x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you make me smile! Love the card, Jan, but love your comments, too. First the card – I like the image and the coloring (it coordinates so well with your paper!), the sentiment and your layout. Second – about your lack of mojo and munching habits...ditto on the mojo and I sympathize with the stress eating (or drinking in my case). I was so stressed out from my latest trip to the grocery store this morning I relaxed my once a weekend beer rule and had a mid-week beer with my lunch (yeah, I'm a wild child, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vase of sunflowers! ps: I too, am eating my way through this pandemic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jan x Love the floral images and sentiment. Thank you for hopping on board with us for Jennie’s Beautiful Blooms challenge theme at A Vintage Journey this month.
    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunflowers are such a pick-me-up, aren't they? I love black and white cards with pops of color and yours doesn't disappoint. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card with the bright and sunny yellow flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan

    Love your card!

    The black, white and yellow look beautiful together.

    Hope all is well at your end.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card-love the image and perfect B.paper-loved your post too and can totally relate lol.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those sunflowers look fabulous! Too bad we didn't live closer (and there was no physical distancing) as I could head over to your place and eat all your junk food so you could craft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful CAS card, I just love the Sunflowers!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black and yellow look so striking together! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring on you yellow blooms - so pretty against the black and a great sentiment for these times! thanks for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.