Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Line It Up! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Line It Up!" which just means she'd like to see lines on your project.

I'm afraid the week got away from me and I was unable to get anything made so I'm posting a throwback project.....


This is one of my favourite cards I've made though I'm not too sure why.....it's not like it's overly special or anything.  It uses a colouring page image....and Inktense Pencils, which I HAD to have but never could get the hang of.....though I think I actually managed it here.  And, as you can see, I've got lines on three different patterned papers there.  I'd link to the original post but I don't even know what year I created this let alone what post.  I could probably actually make a card in the time it would take me to find the post.  (:

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.

5 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Jan! I can see why you like it. I've had some cards like that, too, where I really like them, but couldn't tell you why. And the opposite, where readers have loved a card I didn't really care for at all. I love the design of this one and all the elements (especially how you've done the buttons, always love me some buttons). And you might want to think about getting those pencils out and using 'em again, 'cause you really nailed the coloring on this one, too! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Jan... new or old, I'm just impressed you have three patterned papers with lines that look that good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The papers all look fabulous together - and the image is super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, those papers line up perfectly! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These papers are fabulous and so your fussy die cutting !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.