Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Spots Or Stripes! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm going with "Spots Or Stripes!" which means I want to see those polka dots or spots or tittles or lines or plaids or stripes or.....all of the above!

This is what I did....


I've got liney patterned paper and a beautiful image from Pernilla Nilsson with lots of little dots, which I Stickled, though it doesn't show up in the photo, of course.  Anyone know why Stickles are so shy?  If I sparkled like that, I sure wouldn't hide.  #Stickles...The Introverted Glitter.

Speaking of shy.....*reaches under desk, rummages around, drags, pulls, tugs with both hands, arms & legs, swears more than once....finally yanks it out, gives it a shake, a nudge, dirty look, The Mom Look, The Just Wait Until We Get Home Mom Look, gestures impatiently....*

"Hi, I'm Mojo.  I'm glad to be back.  Sorry I was away for so long.  I'm going to try to be more present in the future.  Thank you for being understanding."

Yes, Mojo, thanks for coming back.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

As You Like It:  summer or autumn - I'll admit...I like autumn better as a season but I like summer cards sooooo much better.  Personally, I find that autumn cards can only really be given in the fall, while summer cards as good all year 'round.
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Allsorts:  flowers all over
Inkspirational:  painting or colouring
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Crafty Creations:  anything goes
Creative Moments:  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
A Place To Start:  flowers

15 comments:

  1. Well if Mojo was gone, it has made a spectacular appearance with this beauty! I LOVE that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Mojo!!! Although, you were hiding well, because your fans couldn't really tell you were gone.

    Excellent card, Jan!!! Love, love, love it!!! Such a pretty, soft image. So classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan

    What a beautiful card .. .. I love that image very much!

    Thank you for sharing with the AYLI Challenge.

    Love Jules xx
    Guest DT at AYLI for July

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, love the added button and thread. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our"Flowers" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Great colors and loving the added twine and button. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and gorgeous floral card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very pretty and your dp complements the image so well. Thanks for joining us at allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty - love the dimensional look of the banner. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your darling wreath - it is so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great theme this week, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'm not sure if it's really that your mojo is back or you've somehow got mine!!

    Such a pretty card! The colour combination is fabulous and I'm just loving that happy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Jan, love the cute wreath. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, Jan! Thanks for a bright and cheerful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card even more on the second look! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 27-August 2, 2020. Thanks so much for your beautiful and inspiring project! Please stop by and grab your badge.
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.