This week at
it's Doni's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Halloween!" Of course, that just means that she wants to see those Halloween projects.
This is what I did.....
Look! It's not a card! It's a witch's hat clip/pin! Don't mind the cat, I borrowed it from my Halloween display to model the hat to show its pinning capabilities. Plus, I find this perspective amusing...I'm thinking that some of you might be wondering just how big that hat really is.....like could one wear it?? Naw, it's about the size of a regular clothespin....as that's what inside actually is. I got inspiration for it here. I used some fuzzy fun foam rather than paper and then just dressed it up. Gonna add it to my Halloween banner for a little extra silliness. (:
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.


What a fun idea! The fuzzy foam is just perfect for the hat!! I love that expression on the pumpkin too!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was huge and wondered how you didn't topple over wearing the pin. Thanks for the clarification!
Excellent idea! Super cute design and love how you showed it. It's good for us to switch up from cards every once in a while. Reminds me of some other projects I'd like to do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab project x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to use fun foam! Love the texture. I have to say tho, the cat doesn't look pleased!
ReplyDelete