This week at
it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying, "Die-Ing To Get Crafty" which just means that I want to see you use die on your makes. So, get out those dies and start cutting!
This is what I did.....
My lss had a sale on Christmas stock and I picked up the Sizzix Winter Critters die for an excellent price. I do know that this die is supposed to be a deer but once I got that sentiment in my head there was no stopping it from getting out and onto the card. Besides, I figured I could easily modify the deer into a moose by.....well.....just saying it was a moose. You'll have to let me know if it worked. I also used a generic tag die as well as a die cut Christmas from Honey Bee Stamps.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + sentiment
Craft Rocket: for the boys/men
Moving Along With the Times: new - moose die is new
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
International Art & Soul: anything goes
Allsorts: something new - moose die is new
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday: something old, something new - moose die is new, everything else is old
Fezzwig's Festival Frolics: anything festive goes
Incy Wincy: anything goes
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas goes
Corrosive: anything goes
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations: arctic animals



Once again, if you hadn't been so truthful, I wouldn't have had any idea he wasn't a moose =}. Love the sentiment, the papers and the cute little MOOSE! Take good care!
ReplyDeleteWhat?! You mean it's NOT a moose?! It's a deer?! I'm so deceived. I refuse to believe you. IT IS A MOOSE!!! And a cute one at that.
ReplyDeleteOh, he is adorable Jan and I LOVE his googly eyes..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
A super Winter creation, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Fabulous and fun card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Great moose! ; ) Love all the layers on this card and the way you've combined everything with that great background paper! Nice job! Take care!
ReplyDeleteRachelle : )
Oh my! That's absolutely adorable. Love his googly eyes x
ReplyDeleteWow, great take with all theses die cuts, Jan. Especially the sentiment one - respect for glue it one larger background. It looks so thin !
ReplyDeleteAnd i noticed that you used one of my favorite DP - mine is almost gone **sniff**
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Supercute. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest little card! A moose, deer and elk are all in the same family, so why not mix 'em up? I just love how you put this together with all those cute and fun elements!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute "moose" with the googly eyes. I love the punny sentiment. Who knew the moose would need such a cute scarf. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.
ReplyDeletesue n.
Awwdorable card! I love that Moose and his stylish scarf. Love the way you created the bg with such fun elements. Thank you for joining us with your beautiful card and bring this Moose at the Arxtic party at Cupcake Inspiration challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.
ReplyDeleteHi Jan
ReplyDeleteWell .. .. it moose be a moose if you say so! LOL!!
Great card and I love all the detail and separate elements.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love Jules xx
Oh what a sweet wee moose, I love the googly eyes you have given him, thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs this fortnight, stay safe, Hazel xx
ReplyDeleteHello… Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx
ReplyDeleteReally cute design! Lovely moose. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT
ReplyDeleteSo cute
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T
What a fun card with tall the wonderful details and cute deer!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
xEllie
Ellibelle's Corner
What an awesome way to improvise with your die! Your moose looks fantastic and the sentiment is so fun! I have called my littlest "Moose" since he was a tot so am especially taken with your card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at INTAAS with your cute moose. Perfect for Christmas time. Jennie DT
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, just love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
ReplyDeletegroetjes, Ellen
What a darling card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.
ReplyDeleteWonderful original creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx