Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Fun Feathered Friends! @ Little Red Wagon

 This week at

 

it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying "Fun Feathered Friends" which just mean that she wants to see a bird on your project.  So get those wings flapping!  

This is what I did.....


Tee hee....this chicken is wearing a dress!  A dress!  Tickles me every time I see it.  It's a digi from A Day For Daisies.  With Mary Hen and that background paper, I'm betting I've got enough feathered friends to be A Good DT Member this week!

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Allsorts:  feminine
As You Like It:  favourite reason to send a card - My fave reason is Just Because.....because then it's a surprise!  You expect cards for occasions, but just getting no in the mail for no particular reason - so fun!
Crafty Creations:  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  all about occasions

20 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! And why shouldn't a chicken be wearing a dress? Perfect patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chicken in her sweet dress Jan and the background papers are fabulous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute in her little dress and doesn't she just go great with the paper?! You nailed your challenge this week, no doubt about it. Love the paper piecing on the dress and your punny sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uou definitely win the prize for the most birds on one card and it makes it even better they are all so cute. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card. These papers are just perfect for this project x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet image and fun card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card - I like the look of that background paper too - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous! Love the hen in her floral dress! Too cute!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Papers and image are fabulous Jan.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, such a fun image. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your chicken Jan, great to see it again and Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super fun image and some lovely papers. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL ... her dress is FABULOUS! Awesome & fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous and fun card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The background paper is the greatest together with this cute image, Jan. Colors and papers as always - FABULOUS !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! Ha! I love this fun card and the chook (Aussie for hen!) in a dress!! :) :) Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great crd and such a clever sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful creation! I love paper piecing!Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.