This week at
not only am I late posting, I'm also this week's host, and I'm saying, "Let It Snow!" which means I want to see those snowy creations. Fitting, really, since we've had an unusual amount of snow this November (though it's raining today so it's almost all gone).
This is what I did....
As you can see, I've made my card all snow! I added some pop dots in the middle of my scene panel, and glued down the sides, so it looks a little more snow hill-like. Die is from Your Next Stamp, and the sentiment was computer-generated.
Not the easiest card to get a photo of. I maybe should have went with a background that wasn't white. Oh well....I'm gonna pretend the white background is just to add even more snow effect. (:
Why not give our challenge at go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams: winter/Christmas
International Art & Soul: winter
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas
CAS on Friday: winter
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday: baby, it's cold outside
Fab 'n' Funky: Christmas
Simon Says: Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters: something musical - Sentiment is a line from the song Walking in a Winter Wonderland
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas goes
Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
Try It On Tuesday: winter wonderland
Dream Valley: Christmas

Such a fun card! Your sentiment is just perfect with the little die cut scene!
ReplyDeleteLooks snowy! Great card, Jan! Love the texture of the snow behind and the way the front stands out; great 3d effect.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fun white snowy card Jan, love that snowy sky and sentiment..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful scenic festive card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
ReplyDeletehttps://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
Very elegant card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRd challenge. Anesha
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
P.S. Thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
Gorgeous WOW card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
ReplyDeleteDiane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
Love the 'all white' look - so effective!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!
What a beautiful all white card, a really wonderful and cute winter scene!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where the theme is "baby, it's cold outside" or "anything crafty goes".
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Beautiful! Thanks for slipping this beauty under our door at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner
Wow - so beautiful and elegant in the all white scene. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
ReplyDeleteHello Jan R.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, white on white is beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com
Beautifully designed; love the white on white. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your white Winter Wonderland!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLovely white on white card
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday
Joan
I love your white on white card. You've create a very elegant yet whimsical work of art here.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO pretty. Loving the all white x
ReplyDeleteGreat card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
ReplyDeleteNeva DT