This week at
it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm going with, "Cute, Cute, Cute!" which just means I would like to see those cute creations!
Not much of a stretch for me, I don't think I ever really make anything but, so this time I tried to dial up the cuteness factor.....
and went with a baby card. I also used the cutest patterned paper I have....and even managed to find a piece that says cute right on it (although it's partially covered up). Digi is from Melonheadz Illustrating and I just typed the sentiment. I did that trick with the paper pieced heart where I trimmed around the hands and feet with a knife and slipped the heart underneath. Gives it a nice dimensional look too.
So, why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
Creative Fingers: anything goes
As You Like It: favourite card base shape - My favourite is square! Love the symmetry of a square base and I love the square stitched dies I have so it makes a perfect combo.
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Stamping Sensations: feminine
Corrosive: anything goes
We Love Stamping: anything goes with stamping
Allsorts: anything goes
Crafty Calendar: anything goes
TTCRD: anything goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
Ellibelle's Crafty: anything goes

This is so cute and sweet, sweet, sweet also. As my dad would have said, so sweet it makes my teeth hurt!
ReplyDeleteShe is so very sweet and cute Jan, fabulous colouring and papers, love it..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
A very sweet new baby card, many thanks for sharing with our various themes at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteB x
Definitely cute. Love the paper pieced heart. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteSo adorable with the cute image and the pretty paper was a perfect choice to go with the image! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteA delightful baby card and very cute too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Ahhhhhh...and she is a cutie, too! You know, you do do 'cute', and I guess I do, too, but you don't do 'cutesy'; know what I mean? Which is why I like your cards so much. Cute I like, cutesy? Less so. Love the image, your sentiment, the paper and yep, that paper piecing nails it.
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling image and papers in back are perfect! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and lovely card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom
ReplyDeleteThis is totally CUTE, Jan. The paper, the image - just lovely.
ReplyDeleteImke MY CRAFTY PLACE
Super cute indeed!! Those tiny little toes do it for me. Awesome job with the paper piecing too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous and cute card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at We Love Stamping September Challenge;-))m
Such a sweet card! It definitely fits your cute theme. Thank you for playing along with our "Feminine" challenge at Stamping Sensations with this lovely card this month! Crafty Hugs, Lesley
ReplyDeleteHi Jan, that is just cuteness heaped on cuteness! Perfect! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT
ReplyDelete