This week at
it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Layered!" which means she wants to see those stacked projects.
This is what I did....
Counting from the red and white striped patterned paper up to the enamel dots on the wooden snowflakes, it's seven layers. I know, I know, if you wanna get real picky about it, none of those enamel dots are over the piece of green patterned paper, so technically, one could argue that it's really only five layers. But, since this is my blog, I automatically win all arguments, so 😝.
Digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
As You Like It: with or without words - I prefer with words, especially punny ones like this. I think a card look naked without a sentiment. (:
CRAFT: Christmas
Moving Along With the Times: early Christmas
ABC Christmas: M is for music - sentiment is a pun on "Dashing through the snow" from Jingle Bells
Simon Says: anything goes
Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
Cards 4 Guyz: anything masculine goes
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: for the guys
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas goes
Crafty Catz: make it masculine
Creative Fingers: anything goes
My Time to Craft: winter
My Time to Craft Christmas: music - sentiment is a pun on "Dashing through the snow" from Jingle Bells
Cupcake Inspirations: anything goes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown: colour an image

Great fun Christmas card and love the cute dachshund/reindeer.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at C4Guyz
ReplyDeleteNicely done, I like your cards, always so fun. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLeanne DT/CIC
It was fun to read your blog. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud! Great image and a perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud. Great image and a perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)
ReplyDeleteAn awesome card, the scene is super fun and the colouring fantastic. I love the dachshund, it's adorable. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
ReplyDeletetrop belle, j'adore, elle est fun et festive, et aussi merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at MTTC (winter) and MTTCC (Christmas + music)!!! It's not often that our topics overlap for clever artisans to coordinate! Super cute and so charming to bring smiles to a cherished family or friend's face this December!
ReplyDeleteI love this, Jan! What a fab card, and lovely layering too, Jo x
ReplyDeleteA cute and fun Christmas card, love the image! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
ReplyDeleteChris
x
What a fantastic fun card! Thank you for sharing this cutie with us here at 613 Avenue
ReplyDelete~Tamara
Hi leftie, I love your dashing Dachshund he is so cute and what a fabulous lots of layers, awesome card..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat little reindeer pup is so stinkin cute!! Thanks for playing along with our "anything goes" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! You nailed this masculine challenge with this "dachshund through the snow" card!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #C4G
Funny! Nicely done! Thanks for the smile and for playing along with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous festive card! Great colouring and I love a punny sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
I'm just popping back to say thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Always love a Dachshund card as a former owner. This is fab!
ReplyDeleteWe are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Awww!! This is too CUTE!! I love that dog and the sentiment ROCKS. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations
Bahaha!! This is a fun pun! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is an absolutely adorable card! It just makes me feel happy!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the cutest, how fun and made me smile as soon as I saw it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
Such a beautiful card, Jan! Love all those layers!!! The image and sentiment made me smile. I may have to remember that one.
ReplyDeleteYour dachshund themed Christmas card certainly made me smile, thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
ReplyDelete