Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Put It In Neutral! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Put It In Neutral!" which means she wants to see those projects using neutral colours.  Think white, black, kraft, brown etc.

This is what I did.....


No stamping on this one, just die cuts and a sentiment typed in Word.  We're just gonna ignore the little drips of pink on there.  Honestly, I didn't notice how prominent they are until I saw the photo.  Of course, mentioning them makes them that much more prominent, and saying to ignore something also makes it stand out more.....but I need you to know that I know that bit of pink is cheating a wee bit.  There, I feel better.  (:

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.   

Also for:

Crafty Calendar:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
The Holly & Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
Ellibelle's:  anything goes
{PIN}spirational:  die cuts
A Place to Start:  anything goes
A Cut Above:  anything with a die cut goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Peace On Earth:  anything Christmas goes

11 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from my phone (small screen for my aging eyes!) so didn't even notice the pink until I read about it. Your card is perfect with a lovely peaceful vibe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this neutral design! Great theme and the white die cut pines look awesome against the wood patterned paper. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrals compliment colors, this fits the challenge perfectly. This is a very elegant make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan, love the woodgrain background and white trees and squint as I may, I cannot see pink..gorgeous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and peaceful neutral card - and you did make me laugh about the pink. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely neutral design, I didn’t notice the pink until you mentioned it! 🤣 Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely with these pretty colours!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Betttascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lovely winter /christmas card !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this "neutral" colored Christmas card, so pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Jan! And yes, you're right, I would never have noticed the pink unless you had mentioned it, and even then I had to REALLY look hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. elle est superbe, un bel exemple de couleur sobre, biz

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.