This week at
it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing with her Elton John songs theme with this week being "Candle in the Wind" which means she'd like to see any type of light source.
I took the challenge fairly literally and this is what I did....
I went with candle from Pernilla Nilsson. She used to share her digis on Facebook, freebies and to purchase, but I'm not finding anything through a couple of searches so I'm afraid I can't provide a link, which is unfortunate because I really like her work and would love to share it with you all.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
Addicted to Stamps: any occasion
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Peace On Earth: anything Christmas goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes

Gorgeous card Jan, love the candle and it's glow and such a lovely sentiment..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
Iʻm glad your beautiful card makes me so happy because Iʻm so sad to hear Pernillaʻs images seem to be unavailable.
ReplyDeleteLove this, Jan. And thanks for unlocking a memory for me. My mum would come in from the woods, next to my childhood home, with a bag full of holly - which would be sellotaped to the mantlepiece in between the candles. (that we were not allowed to light) :o)
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovley. Thank you for joining us at TH&ICC Anita DT.
ReplyDeleteOh Jan, what a perfect holiday card! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Wonderful card, Jan! I love you paper choices, image and image coloring. I especially like how you created a golden glow around the candle; that was an excellent idea; it gives the impression of light coming from the candle.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a clever challenge - great choice for that particular song too. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
ReplyDeleteBeautiful candle card & sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us @ 613 Avenue Create. Tee DT
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! And I really like the way you added the sentiment on a separate little panel off to the side. Looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete