Wednesday, November 5, 2025

I is for Ice Cream! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "I is for Ice Cream!" so let's see those project with one of the yummiest of treats - ice cream!

This is what I did....


Now, I love me some ice cream but I would never get hard ice cream in a cone.  Cones are meant for soft ice cream, imo.  Hard ice cream is for bowls, then into the microwave for about 30 seconds....and if there's syrups and whip cream - all the better!  (:


Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Cardz 4 Galz:  colouring
Shopping Our Stash:  a few of my favourite things - ice cream, digis & Prismacolor pencils
A Place to Start:  something new - new to me digi
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams:  feminine

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I could go a triple hit of ice cream with mixed flavours and chocolate coating right about now, even though i just woke up..yum..cute little image and hope those teeth aren't sensitive..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of Melonheadz! Every card I have seen today is darling and just so happy, like yours. Of course how can you not be happy looking at or thinking about ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an adorable card! love the shading you did on the coloring, thank you for sharing this with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetness!! This card is so ridiculously cute and I'm loving the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this fun card!
    Jackie, DT @ 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Germany you get "hard" icecream always in a cone. If you WISH you get a bowl.
    Love your card and the sentiment - so fun !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card ,love the image , thank you for joining us at the creative fingers challenge Tracey - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I am back wearing a different hat. Love your card, Very cute. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your image! Super cute card!
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute!!! Love the image and that punny sentiment, too. IMHO I'm a bowl kind of gal, whatever the ice cream. And yep, bring on the toppings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute image and that ice cream looks delicious! All three flavors!! Thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge and I'm so sorry I am visiting this post so late! It's been a busy month!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.