Wednesday, November 26, 2025

Pearls, Sequins & Gems, Oh My! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Pearls, Sequins & Gems, Oh My!" which means she wants to see those projects with....well....pearls, sequins & gems.

This is what I did.....


This was one of those cards that didn't even come close to what I had originally thought I was going to do.....and that's okay, because I do like how it turned out.  I was planning on being A Very Good DT Member and use pearls, sequins and gems on my card but it was just pearls in the end.  But look at that splatter!  Pretty good, if I do say so myself.  I will also say that I had nothing to do with it and it's just an aspect of the patterned paper.  Did I make you jealous for a moment?  lol

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

As You Like It:  favourite embellishment - Pearls, gems, enamel dots are my favourite embellishments
CRAFT:  Christmas
Craft Rocket:  Christmas
ABC Christmas:  X is for stitching
Crafty Gals:  tis the season
Merry Little Christmas:  anything Christmas goes
The Holly & Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
A Cut Above:  anything goes with a die cut
A Place to Start:  something new - Both the dies are new
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams:  feminine
Peace on Earth:  anything Christmas goes
Allsorts:  focal sentiment
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Simon Says:  anything goes

12 comments:

  1. A very elegant design with that colour combo. The pearls are a fantastic decoration. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So elegant and love the soft, neutral colors. The splatters are a nice touch. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan and I thought the spatter was real and almost jealous that it was so perfect..phew..love your wreath and pearls so pretty..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was definitely jealous! Something to strive for, right? This is a gorgeous card, I love the gold pearls with the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely with the die cut wreath and pearls. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wreath and a beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, thanks for sharing with us at A Cut Above Challenge this month, wonderful die you use and a great card. Have a nice day. Leanne DT/ACA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wreath and elegant card with the pearls and bow.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Jan! You had me for a sec with the splatters, I WAS jealous. Maybe it wasn't what you originally intended, but yep, it sure is pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is really beautiful, and I was just going to say you totally nailed that splatter - yep! I was jelly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Jan, c'est un amour de création, c'est un très joli travail qui, je le sais, demande de la patience, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! Happy New Year!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.