This week at
it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "I See..." which means she wants to see those projects that have some sort of a see-through element.
This is what I did.....
I've got a couple of snowflakes cut from polka dot vellum and the sentiment is a sticker, which you can also see though. Digi is from Stamplorations.
Can't say I blame Europeans for throwing our heat back at us......but couldn't you have waited until today at least? I booked yesterday off work to go on a day trip that included a couple of hikes.....in weather where, when you factor in the humidity, it was 40ºC. So, two hikes turned into one.....on a poorly marked trail so my directionally challenged ass got lost. After tromping around in the bush for a bit trying to find the trail I finally admitted to myself I wasn't going to find my way back without help, so I pulled out the pocket rectangle and gps'ed my way back to the parking lot. Man, was I gassed. I really gotta stop thinking I'm 30 years younger.
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian peeps! 🍁
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
CRAFT: Christmas
ABC Challenge: L is for Let It Snow
Fab 'n' Funky: something that begins with B - buttons, black, brown
Christmas [or not] Bingo: B - Christmas, red, plaid, digital image
Die Cut Divas: Christmas in July
Merry Little Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Moving Along With the Times: use a colouring medium
Addicted to Stamps: die cuts
A Place to Start: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams: masculine
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas goes
Sweet Stampin': anything but birthday
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations: anything goes

Love the papers on this wonderful card. Sorry about the whole heat thing though but we'd had enough of it. 😊
ReplyDeleteA super festive card- love the image, colours and the papers. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky
ReplyDeleteChris
x
Beautiful Christmas card Jan with the vellum snowflakes and sort of masculine feel which I like, and glad you made it back to civilization..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
My goodness! It shouldn't get that hot anywhere in Canada, right? Glad you made it out safely. As for your gorgeous card, I am realizing looking at the wonderful creations I'm seeing, the vellum really adds such an elegant touch. Love this card, Janice. Happy Canada Day!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! The coloring is excellent, as are the paper choices! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Beautiful card and papers, love the sleigh image and vellum snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
Awesome card, Jan! Well...about that heat...I think you've rebounded it and it's supposed to be coming back our way in the next day or two. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Jan. I like the designpaper and your coloring.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE2
Love the patterned snowflakes with buttons! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Yikes! I hope you had a lot of water with you. I'm glad you made it out!
ReplyDeleteYou card is so pretty with the polka-dot vellum snowflakes. And that image is so fun!! Almost makes me want to order from Skip to see how things are delivered.
quelle merveille Jan, une splendide création pleine de douceur, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz
ReplyDeleteOh this is great! Love the snowflakes
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting!
Catherine x DT
What a beautiful card. That plaid paper is so bold and yet perfect for a background. I love the whole composition of this card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your project at the Christmas [or not] BINGO challenge.
Monica C. DT Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge
Oooo, love your design and great image. Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
ReplyDelete