it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's got a fun one for us! She wants to see projects that incorporate Christmas songs/carols in them.
This is what I did....
As you can see that brown patterned paper has the words from The 12 Days of Christmas all over it.
Digi is from Skapar Kallarn, and you can find the digis on Facebook or, to a lesser extent, the Etsy shop.
So, why not head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
And, I thought I'd leave you with my favourite version of The 12 Days of Christmas. You've probably seen it before but it's still tons of fun.

That is a really cute lil reindeer Jan. Love the papers too for the 12 Days of Christmas song. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard that version before. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful and your paper is absolutely perfect for this challenge!!
Super cute card Jan! Love the image.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Jan, love the image, paper and over all design. And the video is great!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this song and your cute card as well. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Jan! I think the paper (which I love) and that cute little reindeer are perfect!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the paper is wonderful and so perfect for this challenge!
ReplyDelete