it's Mandy's turn to choose the challenge and she's going super easy on us. The challenge is "Celebrate Anything!" which means just about anything goes! No excuse not to join us this week!
I went a bit unconventional with what I'm celebrating....
Rather than an occasion or event I'm celebrating friendship. Because it deserves to be celebrated for sure, doesn't it? Think on it a moment.....life would definitely suck without friendships. Plus I really wanted to colour up this cute little owl from Skapar Kallarn and I thought it would be perfect for a general friendship card.
So, why not celebrate absolutely anything and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
The Sisterhood of Crafters: the letter B - brown, bird

That little owl really is sweet! And friendships are definitely something to be celebrated!! Your friend will be delighted to receive this card from you!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is sooooooooooo cute!!! Love the monochrome coloring, that sweet image and how you've angled it, and – wait for it – your paper choices!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you totally. You know what a great way to celebrate friendship is (beside giving a great card :))? Just give a little something to someone that means a lot to you when they least expect it. Wow - just re-discovered this one and loving the effect. :)
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome day - great card, Jan!
Friendship is a perfect thing to celebrate. This owl is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteThe owl image is so adorable. Great idea to celebrate friendship. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.
ReplyDeleteOMG what a cute image and I love your overall design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!
Love this adorable owl card Jan!!! sooo CUTE :)
ReplyDeleteDarling! I love the monochromatic color scheme, and he is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Jan! Love the image, the layout and the colors! I agree that we need to celebrate friendships!
ReplyDelete