it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's telling us to "Say It In Speech Bubbles" which just means that she wants to see speech bubbles on your project. How fun!
Originally I thought I'd do something quite different than what I ended up with.....
....I went super cas and I coloured on textured cardstock for a change too. Gotta love these lil blobs. They totally make me smile. They're a digi from Pernilla Nilsson.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters: cas
CASology: abstract
CAS(E) this Sketch: sketch (loosely based)

What a FUN card, Jan ! I also like these little guys and you did a great job with the Speech Bubble.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Awww, I love your little blobs! I kinda wish they were real animals, I would totally adopt a few! Great card, fun and cheery! Hope all is well, hugs :)
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute, made me smile right away!! Thank you for joining our challlenge at The Sisterhood!
ReplyDeleteDiane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
Absolulely adorable!!
ReplyDeletedelightful! CarolG
ReplyDeleteLOL ... SO cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CAS ’ challenge and please come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!
Simply darling. Love your little critters (space aliens??) Super take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am so freakin' impressed. You know this a a super simple card and yet its design works in every way!!! How you've place the little blobs, the speech bubble, and is that Washi tape I see there? Really, a fantastic card.
ReplyDeleteCute! Bold card with great texture.
ReplyDeleteSuper fun take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteFun card! Love those little blobs - and the coloring on texture really adds to them. Perfect sentiment choice! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
ReplyDeleteAdorably fun card. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteLove the impact of using textured card stock for your blobs! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that card and the fun little image!! Those little characters look look so fun on textured paper too! Super card!
ReplyDeleteThis is really fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments,
Hugz Tinz
super cute!
ReplyDeletex Karen