it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying "Flower Frenzy!" which means that I want to see a flower or flowers on your project. And, I'm not a much of a stickler....if you've just got one little itsy bitsy, barely seen flower on your make, hey, that all fine and good with me.
This is what I did....
Digi is from Bugaboo Stamps. I just realized.....I've been on a bit of a Bugaboo kick lately......of my last six LRW posts, five have used Bugaboo images. That's a-okay though, Bugaboo is awesome...and it's also some of the very first digis I owned. As a matter of fact, I just did a search of my files and I've got almost.....wait for it......400 Bugaboo digis! Well, they do offer freebies every Friday, and I've been crafting since 2010, and very diligent about snagging those freebies, so that's....*loud gasp*....wait a minute.....that means I must have missed some! Crap!! Especially when you add to that the fact that I've won some and bought some....well, drat, I guess I wasn't as diligent as I thought. Though, maybe, they haven't been offering the Friday Freebie as long as nine years. Yeah, I'm going to go with that. Better thinking that than thinking I missed out!
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fantastic projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Catch the Bug: bingo - sentiment, stitching, sparkle (The sparkle is hard to see, there is Stickles on all the dots...it's just being camera shy!)
Addicted To Stamps: flowers
Use Your Stuff: for the moms
Incy Wincy: embellishments - Stickles, button & twine
Stinkin' Inkers: all tied up
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Simply Create: anything goes
Crafty Catz: buttons or flowers
CAS on Friday: use polka dots
Simon Says: mood board


Your roses look fabulous! I love the fun mix of vases too! How awesome that you've got over 400 digistamps in your collection. Even if you have missed some, you've got enough to keep you going for a while!
ReplyDeleteLove these images. Cool! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.
ReplyDeletefab card love the background with this image thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week
ReplyDeleteAww, I love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug. Guest DT Shona xx
ReplyDeleteI like the soft colors with the black background and also the little lilac bow - great card.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Super purty, my friend!!! Love the pastel coloring against the black and white paper...that touch of lilac twine and button...excellent design! Bravo!!! Another super card, Jan!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute image and your card design shows it off so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Jan! Thanks for the Bugaboo Stamps support! :) AND for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug challenge!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you'll join us for our newest challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Design Team
Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa
ReplyDelete