it's Doni's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying it's the "Dog Days of Summer" which just means that she would like you to use a dog on your project. That's not ruff at all!
(Fyi, I had to take a break because I was laughing so hard at my pun that I couldn't type.)
This is what I did....
Isn't that dog the sweetest? It's from By Lori Designs. I do love her work. Kept it cas this time.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fantastic projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
AAA Cards: one image + positivity + cas
Simply Create Too: use pattered paper
As You Like It: bird or beast? - I like "beasts" better just because there's so much more variety! Birds all cool too but there's usually less ways to use 'em on a card.
Addicted To Stamps & More: anything goes
Sweet Stampin': you've got to have friends
Tuesday Throwdown: add some bling


love your puns!... and your card :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet paper - and the rough edge of the sentiment strip is the perfect touch! Thanks for the pun too. I love puns!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable image! Love this mega cute CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a cute image! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x
ReplyDeleteThis is a great CAS card! Love the image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Hihihihihihi...oh, that's a great pun!!! And you know how I like those. Super cute image and the CAS look suits it. Another winner, Jan!
ReplyDeleteJust too cute! Love all the subtle details that make this darling card.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Jan. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie
ReplyDeleteI love your card.. I love your Profile pic, your blog name and I loved to read all about you. You are as fun and cute as this card, Jan. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card and love the cute dog lol.Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x