Wednesday, April 14, 2021

In the Air Tonight @ Little Red Wagon

  This week at

 

it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying "In the Air Tonight" which mean she wants to see things that are up in the air.  So think, celestial beings, birds, fairies, aircraft etc. etc. etc.  Lots of things to choose from!

This is what I did....


As you can see I've got some birds and some clouds......on a meh card.  This one just doesn't do it for me.  I don't know if it's the colours or the crap job I did hand cutting the white heart frame....or just everything.  Sometimes it just is what it is.  

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

6 comments:

  1. This is the SWEETEST! And you are using my favorite neutral (which has become a favorite "colour" lately).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Jan, I love the birdies sitting inside the heart, what a cute design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I beg to differ with you, my friend. I think this is a very cute card, not in the least meh. I don't see a crap heart cut job either. It all looks great to me! But...I know what you mean. Sometimes, for whatever reason we don't like a card and that's just how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is cute. I like the colour palette too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, this is super cute, Jan and i like the unusual colors for a baby card.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happen to think your card is adorable! And the addition of the little baby bird is such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.