This week at
it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying, "Hers!" which just means that I want to see those makes for a woman or a girl. Frilly & fancy or just plain Jane, as long as it's for or features someone female, it's all good.
This is what I did.....
I've made a Mother's Day card using a lovely wreath from Pernilla Nilsson. I adore this wreath, it's so pretty. You can't tell from the photo but I've Stickled up all those little dots for a subtle bit of glitter.
Why not give our challenge at go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
Allsorts: spring blossoms
Addicted To Stamps: any occasion
Ellibelle's: blooming beautiful
Simon Says: feminine
The Sisterhood of Crafters: how does your garden grow
Double D: flowers of the month
Crafty Sentiment: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Stamping Sensations: beautiful blooms
Corrosive: anything goes
Incy Wincy: Mother's Day flowers
Cupcake Inspirations: Mother's Day
The Card Concept: inspirational photo - I got inspiration from all the pink and white as well as the flowers for this clean & layered card.


This is so pretty, Jan! That wreath really is a beautiful one and must look wonderful with the glittery dots!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jan, love your wreath and the colouring and lovely card design,simple and elegant.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful wreath, Jan. I love how you handled the sentiment, too. Such a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteLove this floral wreath, it's such a beautiful CAS card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Forgot to say, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation at Allsorts challenge as well!
DeleteJust beautiful Jan! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Me again! I still think your card is beautiful! Love the heart wreath and your overall design is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
I like this heartwreath made with flowers. Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLia DT SoC
It's a very delicate looking floral image and so prettily coloured in the shades of pink, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges.
ReplyDeleteB x
Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Beautiful Rose Wreath, perfect for a Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Double D, Flower Of The Month Challenge. Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteI just love the heart-shape wreath of roses and how the sentiment is centered right over it! So pretty for a mother's day card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and stamp used. Need no more. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining at Stamping Sensatons
Oh this is super, super pretty. Love it x
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet Mother's day card. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you come and join us again!
ReplyDelete-Sandy, DT
This is quite simply the cutest Mother's Day card. The design lets your coloring and the wonderful image shine!
ReplyDeleteHi Jan
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Mother's Day card .. .. I love that heart very, very much.
Hope all is well with you.
Love Jules xx
A beautiful card with a lovely flower heart. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies
ReplyDeletevery beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xxx
Vivi
Beautifully done, Jan! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner