This week at
it's yours truly's turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying, "Simply Clean & Simple!" which means, you guessed it, I want to see those cas cards.
First of all, I need to call someone out. Looking at you here, Mother Nature. If you notice, MN, I didn't post a Christmas make last week. It was a birthday make. So, why then, did you think it would be okay to SNOW on and off all day yesterday with temps of 1ÂșC, on the SECOND DAY OF MAY? Huh? Not nice.
Now that that's outta the way, here's my card.....
As you can see, I've got a lot of white space on there to make it cas. And, it's just empty space, MN, NOT SNOW.
Stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas. I used a precut card for this one, and it has more tooth than the cardstock I normally use for stamps/digis. I kinda like the rough look of it, so it's working for me.
So, why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
Ellibelle's: anything goes
The Crafty Addicts: anything goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
Allsorts: anything goes
Di's Digi Design: use you scraps
Sweet Stampin': animals
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes

OMG what a cute bunny loving the CAS design!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you got snow yesterday. No fun this time of the year! It's been awfully windy here the last few days and while no snow it's still much too cold!!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Perfect CAS card and love the little cute image-
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x
That image is tremendous fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oh, my! I think poor Mother Nature is traumatized and a bit out of whack with her scheduling. Snow in May is definitely NOT fun. Hopefully you'll have some spring weather, soon. Now about this CAS card...SUPER cute! Love that image and yes, I think the toothy paper works great here: it makes the bunny fur more 'furry'.
ReplyDeleteI'm back again :) Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Allsorts challenge too!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so lovely and Thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week
ReplyDeleteA perfect CAS card Jan and I love that cute little image and all the non snow white area, how dare it snow in May, my Winter should be here by now, but I'm a bit warm, I would also predict by the time my GREAT grandkids grow up it will be Winter here in NZ, not Summer.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
I love love love this little critter. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
ReplyDeleteSara Lihz
Oh goodness! We certainly did have the same bolt of inspiration hit us for this week's challenge. That's almost scary!! Your little bunny is darling and the texture really does look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite little bunny stamps. This is such a sweet card (loving the texture!).
ReplyDeleteIts called 4th winter...we have it in Ohio too, just not as extreme as you do! Love your adorable little image on your card...so cute. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet image! Great CAS design.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought it was chilly enough here in Scotland! Snow in May??! This is a brilliant CAS card, Jan. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey
ReplyDeleteAwww, super adorable image and a brilliant CaS card. It's more drizzly here in dull Lincolnshire, UK. Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.
ReplyDelete