Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Two Steps Behind! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing through the discography of Def Leppard and she's saying, "Two Steps Behind!" which means she wants to see those step cards or other cards of unique design.

I decided to try a type of card I've never made before and here's the outside....


Really not much going on there.  Here's the inside....


I don't feel like I quite hit the mark with this one.  The "steps" are too wide (or the stamps are too small) and, when it takes as much time as this took to make, I want to love it when I'm done, kwim?  Can't say as I do.  Still, it's another Christmas card for the stash, so it's not all a loss.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so much fun Jan, I love it, fabulous design.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that we all had trouble with this challenge **lol** but at the end we created lovely cards ! I like yours with all the little reindeers.

    Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaahhh!! From my perspective, this card certainly DOES hit the mark. It's fabulous and so cute with the surprise array of adorable reindeer inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to disagree with you one this one...it is ADORABLE! I love the presentation of all those cute little reindeer and the patterned paper is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about spending a lot of time on a card and then feeling like maybe the outcome didn't justify the time. However, having said that, from my point of view I think this card is AWESOME!!! And I know whoever the lucky recipient is that gets this card is going to be super impressed, too.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.