This week at
it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Use Your Scraps!" which is very timely for me because I just found out (or remembered, I guess) that have two scrap baskets, in two different spots, when I thought I only had one! Whoops!
But, at least that meant I had a lot of scraps to choose from. So, this is what I did....
It's pretty much all from the scrap baskets, except for the googly eyes. No stamps on this one either.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Crafty Catz: make it cute
My Time to Craft: cas clean & simple
Crafty Gals: anything goes
Ellibelle's: anything goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
Make My Monday: let's celebrate
AAA Cards: anything cas goes

Oh, how fun is this birthday card!!! Bold impact with the lettering!!! Great ways to use scraps and to keep elements to the left side for a CAS design style! Thanks for sharing at MTTC! ==Becca
ReplyDeleteLove your CAS design with the bold impact! Fantastic & fun Birthday card! Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and fun Jan, love it..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Now isn't that so cute! What an excellent use of your scraps!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun and perfectly CAS, thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards this week.
ReplyDeleteFUN CAS card, Jan. And isn´t great what you have in your scrap box ?
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"
Hi Jane
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Ang
This is so fun and adorable!! Love the look of the bright yellow with the black and white too. Super card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely so darn cute! I love it, and look at all those scraps you put to work.
ReplyDelete