Wednesday, July 30, 2025

Masculine! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Chrissy's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Masculine!" which means she would like to see those masculine makes.

This is what I did.....


To me, "masculine" for cards means clean lines and not a lot of frou-frou.  Admittedly, that's most of my cards.  Made this challenge super easy for me.  (:  Digi is from the long closed Dilly Beans stamps and sentiment tag is from LOTV.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

The Holly & Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
Dream Valley:  Christmas in July 
Make My Monday:  masculine card
613 Avenue Create:  any holiday
Peace on Earth:  anything Christmas goes
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
My Time to Craft:  use 2+ designer papers
CRAFT:  Christmas in July
Simon Says:  anything goes

15 comments:

  1. An awesome card. I love how you've played with the layers and the different papers that you've used. That digi is adorable and the cord and the button are a fantastic decoration. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, Jan! Honestly, I think a guy card can be just about anything anymore. Same for a gal. In any case, this is a great card! Love the image, your coloring, paper and sentiment tag. The twine bow and button at the top are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and papers! I love your coloring especially! Thanks for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Jan, your Christmas card is wonderful. The penguin is adorable and cute. The image is highlighted by the perfect combination of layering the cards. Congratulations! Thanks for joining the Dream Valley Challenge! Tatiana x DT

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi Jan, the Christmas card is beautiful, the penguin image is adorable, and the layering of the papers is beautifully coordinated. Thanks for joining the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable Jan and love the papers..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    what a brilliant card and such a super dessign too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colouring and layout for your Christmas card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and fun design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth & Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Christmas card. Lots of pretty details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope too see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely christmas card, Jan. I like as always your coloring and the paper choice is fabulous .

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute penguin, and great colouring. He made me smile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun Christmas card and adorable penguin. I’m loving the larger face with your card layout. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the perfect card for anyone! The pengy is darling and don't you love those LOTV tags?

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.