Wednesday, October 1, 2025

H is for Holiday! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing to take us through the alphabet with this week being, "H is for Holiday!".  Lots of projects you could make with that theme.

This is what I did.....


Every year for the past......I'm gonna say, like, eight....I've made a card using this digi from Tiddly Inks.  Obviously, it's one of my favourites.  I was actually thinking about skipping this year, as every female I know, who I give a Christmas card to, has already received one with this super sweet image.  But, this year I garnered a new Sub-Baby, so I was able to use it again.  Sentiment was part of the patterned paper pack that happened to work really well for this card.  A couple of gems, and that was that.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

CRAFT:  Christmas
Addicted to Stamps:  Christmas
The Holly & Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
A Place to Start:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Peace On Earth:  anything Christmas goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes

7 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this image so much and you've colored it so beautifully too. The background paper is so fun too and love the faux stitched border! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihihihi...and it's a such a cute image, too! I know why you like it. I know the new sub-baby will appreciate it. Super paper choices and I like how you used patterned paper behind the sentiment, too; great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Jan, no wonder you love her, she's coloured beautifully and Il ove her little birdie friend..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely darling! I love the papers youʻve used. So happy you were able to continue your tradition. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you back there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh ... how adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card - I love your layers and I can see why this image is your favourite. Just goes to show we can still love our old products. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little girl, Jan. Sweet christmas card.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place
    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.