Wednesday, January 21, 2026

K is for Keep It Simple @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing to take us through the alphabet with "K is for Keep It Simple" which means she wants to see those cas makes.

This is what I did....


Yeppers, it's another tag.  Actually, it's another tag on a tag on a tag but who's counting?  The dove stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas which has sadly closed.  The sentiment stamp, the "olive branch" (which I cut from a fuzzy sheet of....felt?....let's say felt, I got from the dollar store ages ago) die and the small tag were all picked up at a crafty garage sale.  Larger tags are from Your Next Stamp, which has also sadly closed.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

Merry Little Christmas:  anything Christmas goes
Triple B:  bird
Christmas [or not] Bingo:  O - stitching, twine, patterned paper
A Cut Above:  anything goes with a die cut
A Place to Start:  anything goes
Aud Sentiments:  anything goes + sentiment
Make My Monday:  use paper with pattern
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Peace on Earth:  anything Christmas goes
Stamping Sensations:  B is for bird
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
As You Like It:  favourite occasion - My favourite occasion is Christmas because the whole family gets together for good food....and it also comes with time off work.  (:
CRAFT:  anything goes
Ellibelle's Garden Party:  anything goes with something found in a garden
ABC Christmas:  A is for anything goes
Addicted to Stamps:  any occasion

23 comments:

  1. Simply perfect Jan! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth, Triple B & Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner
    Triple B Co-Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The dove is beautiful with the script sentiment as part of the image. I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little tags and script dove. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations and A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out. The color scheme is beautiful and gorgeous stamping! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag on a tag on a tag and the dove is beautiful with his olive branch..beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi Jar, the tag is beautiful; in its simplicity, it's striking and delicate. Thanks for joining the C.RA.F.T. Tatiana Challenge for DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! The stamp image is so pretty and I love the crocheted foliage branch. Thanks for sharing with the January Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, another tag (on a tag on a tag) and a very beautiful one too. Love the kraft card, it really showcases the beautiful dove. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your double tag worked out so nicely in the contrasting colours, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations and MAWTT. It would also fit perfectly at (thttps://tag-alongandatc.blogspot.com/).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous tag. I love the mixed media and it looks especially great on the kraft tag. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More, but we allow participation in only 10 other challenges. So do join us sometime again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girllllllllllll...you are quickly becoming the Tag Making Queen!!! These are absolutely lovely. I love the twine and olive branch, they give a wonderful bit of texture. Yep, it's a shame about these favorite digi shops closing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this tag and the felt really makes it and gives it dimension...so creative! Thanks for sharing with us at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab CAS tag!

    Thanks for playing along with us ta MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute - love the 'felt' element. Can't believe I missed a KISS challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great tag, and a lovely desi. Love the dive image.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun design, Jan. Love your layered tags and your "fuzzy felt" addition! Thanks for sharing with the Addicted to Stamps & More "Anything Goes" challenge! Cathy ATS&M DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Tags. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tags! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely tag thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a bright and thoughtful tag to grace any gift, and I hope the sentiment comes true this year.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely tag!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jan, this tag on a tag on a tag (LOL) is lovely. The olive branch is perfect and the dove so beautiful. The brown on the red is a lovely combo that I would not have thought of myself.

    Thank you for sharing your project at the Christmas [or not] BINGO challenge.

    Monica C. DT Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  23. كتابة مزخرفة هي أسلوب لتزيين النصوص باستخدام خطوط فنية ورموز مميزة تضيف جمالًا وأناقة للكلمات. تُستخدم هذه الطريقة لجعل النصوص أكثر جاذبية وتميزًا في مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، الرسائل، وأسماء الألعاب. تساعد الكتابة المزخرفة على تحويل الكلمات العادية إلى شكل فني جذاب يعكس الذوق الشخصي ويجعل النص لافتًا للنظر. كما أن أدوات الكتابة المزخرفة سهلة الاستخدام وتتيح إنشاء نصوص مزينة بسرعة مع إمكانية النسخ والاستخدام المباشر في أي منصة.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.