This week at
it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing to take us through the alphabet with this week being, "L is for Leftovers!" which means she wants to see those projects using leftover bits and bobs.
This is what I did....
I found this snowguy (a favourite from Close To My Heart) in my discard bin so I coloured him up and die cut the tag. Snowman's paper pieced hat was from a scrap of paper. (One of the benefits of clear stamps over digis is that you can use the tiniest pieces of paper for paper piecing.) The Let It Snow tag was also from a scrap.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
As You Like It: cute or elegant? - I prefer cute because I find it more versatile than elegant.
CRAFT: Christmas
Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
Peace on Earth: anything Christmas goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters: stitching
Fab 'n' Funky: dies or punches
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes

So cute! Jo x
ReplyDeleteOMG such cute tags! Something I rarely make (don't ask me why! lol) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth & Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner
Gorgeous double tag Jan, love your snowguy and his paper pieced hat and love the colouring on kraft, the white stands out so well..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
I have a soft spot for a snowman with a bird. This is super cute! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteYou made a fabulous tag from your leftovers! Glad you fished that cute snowman out of the bin and put him to good use. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz and Fab'n' Funky challenges
ReplyDeleteChris
x
Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this challenge.
ReplyDeleteI officially crown you the Queen of Tags!!! This is so cute; love everything about it. And yes, I hadn't thought about that, but you're right, you can't paper piece a digi on that small of a piece of paper.
ReplyDeleteSo cute and what a fun way to use scraps!
ReplyDelete