Wednesday, March 4, 2026

Include an Animal! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Chrissy's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Include an Animal!".  So, yeah, do that.  (:

This is I did.....


Yup, it's another tag.  Cat and sentiment are from Impression Obsession (which has closed).

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Allsorts:  bows
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Crafty Animals:  anything with an animal goes
Critter Crazy:  anything goes with a featured critter
Merry Little Christmas:  anything Christmas goes
Christmas [or not] Bingo:  I - Christmas, free, stamping
Addicted to Stamps:  Christmas
A Cut Above:  anything goes with a die cut
A Place to Start:  no squares

20 comments:

  1. This is the cutest set of holiday tags. I love the kraft/red combination on anything. The plaid DP is fun! Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Christmas tags, I like coloring on kraft, it has a cool look to it. Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable tags! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at A Place to Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and such fun, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge. Another that would fit in so nicely at https://tag-alongandatc.blogspot.com/.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun Christmas tag and great choice of colors. So great to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super fun card with that cat. I love the papers that you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layer tag Jan and that pussy cat is so fun and adorable, great colouring too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are going to have to be declared Queen of Tags! Love this one, the cat is so adorable and the sentiment is "cat"agorically "purr"fect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag Jan.
    Love the stamp on it.
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan
    So sorry for being a stranger, life has been more than hectic recently but I am slowly coming up for air now.
    Loving your cute tag .. .. and the fun sentiment.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag - it's so cute with that gorgeous choice of papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute tag; love that kitty and punny sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah!!!! This cat lover is totally smitten with your sweet cat tag! Such a darling little face and fun, fun sentiment! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tag! The kitty is super cute and I love the punny sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great fun tag and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute tag. Love that kitty and the pun-ny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, what an adorable holiday tag! Thank you so much for playing along with 613 Avenue Create. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in these two challenge blogs
    The Little Things
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Jan R!! Thank you for sharing the Christmas cat tags with Critter Crazy and also using the #18 bingo board at Christmas or not Bingo Challenges!! Terrific interpretation using Column Ii elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this tag! Kraft is such a great item for warm Christmas cards.

    Thank you for sharing your project at the Christmas [or not] BINGO challenge.

    Monica C. DT Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.