it's my turn to choose the challenge and we're going "Down On the Farm"! That just means that I want to see projects with a farm theme.....could be a farm animal, farm machinery, crops, buildings etc. etc. etc.
This is what I did....
Made this for my oldest's birthday. Told him Doug (his ram) found himself a scooter and a hat. Then I laughed and laughed while he just shook his head and wondered what awful thing he'd done in a past life to end up with such a corny mom. Digi is from Skapar Kallarn. (That's the Etsy shop, you can find their digis on Facebook too.)
Speaking of sheep.....it's lambing season at his barn. Currently there's been 56 little lambies born. And, I tell ya, they're pretty darn cute. (Really wanted to post the slightly longer video he had that shows almost all the lambs but it was too long for him to send me. 😞)
We haven't let any of them have a go with the scooter though. We're still needing to buy a helmet. Safety first.
Why don't you find your inner farm girl (or boy) and then head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

The card is SUPER cute! Love the image and the design. You are so clever, love that 'WEEEEEEEE' in the background. Your lambs are just precious. I love lambs. There are several farms near us in France and Switzerland that have sheep (or Brebis as they are here) and I've been seeing the lambs these last couple of weeks out in the fields. They're so cute! They post signs along the fences for people not to disturb them. We have lots of sheep cheese, yogurt and milk here, too, that are my favorites!!! I don't do cow's milk anymore.
ReplyDeleteHi Shani! I read your comment to my son. He said he wants to see "those farms over there" someday. :-)
DeleteOh, those little sheep are so sweet!! I want some!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your card is darling. I'm sure the sheep wear hats and ride scooters when none of us are looking. Love it!
I would give almost anything to look as good in a hat as your little sheep does. So cute! I'm taking it that there were some pics of lambs here earlier and Blogger was jealous and deleted it. I'm sure they were almost as cute as you card. Fun challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Jan! She is adorable! and oh my! those lambies are too cute!
ReplyDeleteBetween your scooterin lamb and my cocktail totin bikini clad cow, we must have roots in some mighty bizarre farms! LOL This card (and challenge) is fun, and that video is the cutest ever! All those little lambies - just adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, Jan. Hope your son enjoyed the humor of the card. He may train Doug to perform some tricks after this! Will have to check out the Etsy shop.
ReplyDelete