Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Stick It! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Stick It!"....now, don't worry, she's not being rude, she just wants to see projects using washi tape. So, I think her title is very snicker worthy!

This is what I did.....


I recently was oh so lucky and won a $50 gift certificate to The Cats Pajamas, which was awesome. And, when I received the stamps, they were awesome. So it was most definitely awesome squared. This stamp is from the This Could Be Vodka set. I probably should have set a better DT example with the washi tape, seeing as it's just that yellow strip.....but that's sometimes how it goes. This just means you guys can easily one-up me when you enter the challenge!

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fantastic projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Crazy For CAS:  animal
Pile It On:  land and/or water animal
Simon Says:  have a heart

5 comments:

  1. Hihihihi...this made me laugh. Excellent card, Jan. The gold washi strip goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I need that mug (with vodka) today!! It's been quite a morning here!

    Your card is so fun and the little washi strip is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite sets! Love this sassy little CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card. The layout, the use of the Washi Tape, the cas style - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love that image! I could so use that! This is a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On! Hope we will see you again! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.