Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Florals @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Chrissy's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Florals!" which means she wants to see flowers on your project.

I struggled with this one a bit until I remembered I wanted to make a birthday card and then came up with this....


Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo that shows that the sentiment is foiled.  I mean foiled as in using toner ink, foil and a laminator, not foiled as in thwarted.  (:  I made the sentiment myself in Canva.  A big tulle bow and a very blingy button and that's that.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.  

Also for:

Crafting Happiness:  funny sentiment
Craft Rocket:  for the girls
Crafty Gals Corner:  anything goes
Ellibelle's:  anything goes
A Place to Start:  anything goes
Incy Wincy:  funny birthday
613 Avenue Create:  diamonds (button)
Beautiful Blooms:  anything with florals goes

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty floral papers Jan and I love that fun sentiment and gorgeous lush bow and fancy center, fabulous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Definitely NOT foiled, Jan, I'd say you nailed the theme. It's always frustrating when our shiny moments don't photograph as well as we'd like. Great sentiment and super cute card!!! Happy first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous birthday card and I can see a bit of the foiling on the big 5. Very nice card, Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing all the creativity!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to use numbers for special birthdays, Jan and in combination with this sentiment it is just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this, big and bold, just like 50 should be. I haven't used a bow on a card in ages... *goes off in search of ribbon*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment and the simplicity of the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.