Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Use That Stash! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she wants us to use that stash!  I'm sure we all have some not often used crafty item(s) we can find for this theme.  

This is what I did....


I used some old patterned paper as well as a sentiment and image (both from Create With TLC) as well as some ancient bling that I haaaaaad to have but have never used. A bit of distressing and that's that.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

Simon Says:  anything goes
A Place to Start:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes
Crafty Catz:  feminine birthday
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Tic Tac Toe:  birthday, patterned paper, layers


9 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially that great sentiment, something I truly believe. Great use of this stash items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and bling Jan, I have some of those that I haaaad to have and slowly getting through then, love the black and white and glam..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great image I love the 20/30s era, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! I KNOW THIS CARD!!! It's sooooooooo pretty. And even prettier 'in person'. And you might be seeing that bling again because I pried those babies off and plan on using them myself. I love everything about this card – image, bling, paper – and yep, agree 100% with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card & sentiment in black & white! Love it. Thank you for joining us @ 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with that sentiment! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan
    A great card and I love the sentiment!
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful creation with stunning details. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome birthday card! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.