This week at
it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Be Krafty!" which means she would like to see kraft paper on our projects.
This is what I did.....
I used to use kraft cardstock a lot.....but for quite some time I haven't found kraft paper I really like. I really like the top kraft paper (that I embossed) but I'm down to scraps, which is why the card base is a completely different shade of kraft that I'm not very fond of. Digi is from The Cat's Pajamas, which has closed. ): Tag is a digi from LOTV.
Also for:
Peace On Earth: anything Christmas goes
Craft Rocket: animals
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Tic Tac Toe: any colour, free, sentiment
Ellibelle's: anything goes
Allsorts: animals
CYHTP: anything goes using an embossing folder
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
Make My Monday: snow in August
Double D: bee happy
Crafty Animals: anything goes with an animal
Critter Crazy: anything goes with a featured critter
Christmas [or not] Bingo: B - Christmas, brown, digital image

Such a fun Christmas card and loving these earthy toned colors! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteEllie
Ellibelle's Corner
I'm back again :) So great to see this cute Christmas card at Allsorts challenge too, thanks for joining in with us for our "Animals" challenge!
DeleteSuch a cute card, Jan! I love the aperture you've created to show the background paper and your super cute image is beautifully colored – another digi site bites the dust :-( so sad. You're right about kraft paper, they are not all the same.
ReplyDeletepretty card, beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday
ReplyDeleteVery cute and fun card Jan your bear looks real cozy..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
It's so good to see this cute TCP bear! I love how you've created his little scene, the kraft works beautifully. You are so right about kraft cardstock, they are not all created equal.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation with this cute bear. Thank you so much for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT at TH&ICC
ReplyDeleteThis is cute! Loving your forest background and that sweet, dare I say, cuddly bear? Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Bee Happy Challenge. Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteCompletely adorable! Fab layout and love all the little extras! So glad you joined us at Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used kraft with this fun and colourful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteFun design & layout with the sweet bear! Thank you for joining us over @ 613 Avenue Create.
ReplyDeleteWell hello there cute little bear (waving back)!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth, Can You Handle The Pressure and Double D!
Diane POE, CYHTP, DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
Jan: Thanks x 2 for sharing your card with Critter Crazy #101 and ConBC using the Bingo board! It's such cute fun to see the bear wearing an extra long sweater and scarf! -- Becca
ReplyDeleteP.S. Have you heard of FarmQuest Country Christmas challenges blog? The theme is anything goes country Christmas which just means outdoors, wintry landscapes, winter weather, nature, activities outside like ice skating, snowmobiling, sledding, etc. Also exterior holiday decorations. Your card fits the theme perfectly! Hope you'll check it out. -- Becca
ReplyDeleteReally cute card
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
Your bear looks so cosy in his jumper. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteYour little bear is so cute, and you have colored him perfectly. Oh, and I LOVE the name of your blog, it made me smile. Lots of wonderful work here, you have such an eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. So glad to see you here, I hope you come back soon!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ CYHTP DT Designer
Your bear is adorable!! I like the look of the two kraft layers - and really like the look of the embossed lighter layer. It all works so wonderfully well with the image.
ReplyDeleteHi Jan
ReplyDeleteA great card .. .. you have created a great background for that fun bear. You have coloured him beautifully.
Kraft card does come in a myriad of shades - but I must admit I haven't found one I don't like yet.
I was a bit late to the party this time .. .. but just made it in time.
Hope all is good with you.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
This is super cute and i like the window with the matching DP behind the bear.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Cute card! Awesome composition and nice coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana