Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mystical Creatures @ Little Red Wagon

 This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying "Mystical Creatures" which just means that she would like to see things like fairies, gnomes, elves or even....


unicorns!  This lovely image is from Artherapie.  Been awhile since I've made a circle card so I thought I'd do that.

Why not give our challenge at go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

613 Avenue Create:  in the garden
Dragonfly Dreams:  feature a creature
Corrosive:  anything goes
The Fairy & the Unicorn:  any fantasy creation goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  anything with a critter goes
Addicted to Stamps:  birthdays
Watercooler Wednesday:  any occasion
AAA Birthdays:  shaped card

12 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty and such an elegant unicorn. I have a stamp that says "I'd Rather Be a Unicorn" and that's exactly the way I feel today. (especially if I could look like your's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little Unicorn nestled in a ring of flowers Jan, gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so, so pretty! The colours you've chosen are gorgeous! And how fun to create a circle card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER card, Jan! Love you coloring on this one and it's so gorgeous on it's own it doesn't need patterned paper. That little turquoise streak in the mane picks up the color of your cardstock and ties it all together beautifully. That touch of lace in the ribbon there is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome coloring, Jan and other than mine looks your unicorn looks very elegant !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unicorns sure are mystical beast. well combined with the AAA Birthday Challenge of a shaped card. Thank you for playing at AAA birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a circle card and this one is so pretty. Such a lovely image and I really like to touch of lace.
    Thanks for sharing with is ay ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very beautiful! And such a serene and awesome unicorn sitting in your circular card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful shaped card ! Lovely unicorn and wreath of flowers. Gorgeous design too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful image and colouring. Love it very much. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jan. I love that beautiful unicorn, and your card. May I please ask for more details on where I could find it, please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.