Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Just the Way You Are @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's continuing with Billy Joel songs with this week being, "Just the Way You Are" meaning she would like to see those projects celebrating someone.  Pretty easy that one - you could do almost any occasion - wedding, new baby, anniversary, friendship, Valentine's Day, graduation, congratulations etc. etc. etc. Or you could do what I did....


....and go with a birthday card.  This card is for my middlest and I even got the word celebrate on there to be an Extra Good DT Member.  (:  Image is from Binary Bazar on Etsy.  I made the sentiment in Canva but got the inspiration from a stamp set I picked up at ScrapFest last year....but it wasn't the right size for the right sized balloon.  That's one of the things I love about digis/computer generated sentiments - they're the right size every time.  (Except when you print them out at the wrong size.  Which is what I did on the first printing of the bear.  But I can't fault the digi for that.  (: ) 

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

As You Like It:  Cute or elegant?  - I prefer cute.  I find cute cards more fun and can be used for more occasion than elegant cards.
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Crafty Animals:  anything goes with an animal
Crafty Critters:  anything goes with a featured critter
A Cut Above:  anything goes with a die cut
A Place to Start:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes

11 comments:

  1. He is fun and very cute and looks so happy with his perfectly sized balloon Jan, love it..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and fun image! He is ready to celebrate, for sure. Love that balloon and background die. Thanks for sharing with the February Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card, love the fun Bear image and sentiment balloon. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that bear is priceless! Love his big cheesy grin- makes me wonder what he's up to! Thanks for sharing this brilliant card at Fab.n.Funky and Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the adorable bear! Thanks for joining us over @ 613 avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grin on that bear!!! And couldn't agree with you more on the sizing/digi comment – the versatility of digis and digital sentiments can't be beat. I know your middlest is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This one definitely made me smile. LOVE that bear with his super grin, and your background and balloon set him off perfectly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! That bear makes me smile. So fun to put the sentiment on the balloon the way you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable image! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! I love how everything works so well together, the image the papers the reason for the card...just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab fun image and card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.