Sunday, January 31, 2010

Design Dollies Card

I really like the premise of the Design Dollies . The have 3 different challenges a week and they challenge you to try to complete a card using all 3 challenges. It appeals to my competitive nature. ;-)

This week I was able to make a card using all 3 challenges, in other words it's a "triple threat challenge." I'm not totally in love with the way the "2U" turned out but I guess it'll do.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the tied ricrac! Awesome work with the Trifecta! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, great take on the Trifecta, Jan! i am a BIG fan of ricrac, and i love your random Happy Birthday stamping on the main image! thanks for joining us at Design Dollies! :D

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.