Monday, July 19, 2010

All geared up

I wanted to add to my stash of boy birthday cards so I wouldn't be caught off guard the next time one of my sons are invited to a bd party.



For:

Everything But the Kitchen Sink: sketch
Meljen's Designs: long or tall card
Just Us Girls: orange, navy, green & cream
The Crazy Challenge: boys
Pollycraft Monday: birthday
Practical Scrappers: stash that is older than 1 year Okay, confession time. I'm cheating a bit with this. See, the thing is I haven't been papercrafting for a year yet, so I don't have any stash that is a year old. But, this card was part of a value package of cards that were one of the first things I ever bought for cardmaking. I'd say they were bought in October '09. So, one of the oldest things in my stash, but not over a year old. I'll leave it up to the DT at Practical Scrappers as to whether this card should be eligible for this week's challenge or not.

17 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that is a great boyish birthday card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Crazy challenge!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool boy card! I love all of your cogs and wheels and gears for this. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors worked perfectly for a boys BD card! Love the wheels and gears!

    Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I say it's eligible. :) It's old to you. Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card! Love the gears. Great use of the challenge colors this week :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us GIrls - we appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You've been stamping for less than a year? This is fab for a newbie! Great boy card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to stock up on cards for birthdays that sneak up on us! They always do! This is a wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Tall/Long challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab boys card hun...I just love those cogs they are fab
    Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week! good luck
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll let you sneak it in! ;)
    Way to use your stash, even if it's not quite a year old. I love your card - I'm always on the look out for great boy cards. Great job! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers - I hope to see more of your work soon!
    Scrap happy-
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool boy card! I love it! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great boy card, thanks so much for playing along with the crazy girls!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved all your cards..They are really beautiful...without too much fuss and quite innovative!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the gears! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.